Next MMRA Board Meeting Thursday, November 6, 2014 @ 7PMOur next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Thursday, November 6 @ 7 PM, at the Westside Jewish Community Center, 5870 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036. Everyone is welcome.
- Then your argument is with the Supreme Court -- they have ruled in favor of zoning laws. 2 days ago
- If they want new homes they can go to Riverside or Newhall... 2 days ago
- Neighborhood frustration grows as mansionization continues in L.A. fw.to/yVmJtZN 2 days ago
- MMRA Supports LaBonge Motion to Reform Small Lot Subdivision Rules wp.me/p19gNM-tI 1 week ago
- Proposed Ban on Single Family Home Demolitions Includes Miracle Mile wp.me/p19gNM-tG 1 week ago
Category Archives: Annual Meeting
When: Saturday, October 20, 2012, at 10 a.m. Where: Korean Cultural Center, 5505 Wilshire (between Burnside & Dunsmuir) Free Parking: Behind Korean Cultural Center (access via Dunsmuir) Celebrating 29 years of service to the Miracle Mile! Light refreshments Discussion of … Continue reading
Following is a summary of the results from the MMRA’s 2010 survey of residents and members, conducted during November, 2010.
Please join us for the Miracle Mile Residential Association 2010 Annual meeting. We will be celebrating 27 Years of Service to the Miracle Mile.