Next MMRA Board Meeting Thursday, August 7, 2014 @ 7PMOur next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Thursday, August 7 @ 7 PM, at the Westside Jewish Community Center, 5870 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036. Everyone is welcome.
- Neon signs: now, that was a classy way to advertise (Silverwood's was a store in the Desmonds building): http://t.co/juUMr7dsto 1 day ago
- Incredible drone footage: Check out "Downtown Los Angeles" on Vimeo vimeo.com/101231747 3 days ago
- Oh, brother...the latest update on the Wilshire BRT project: wilshirebrt.com/july_23_update… We'll need to travel via drones to get home from work... 3 days ago
- Metro Board approves $1.6-billion contract to construct first phase of the Purple Line Extens… wp.me/p2yftd-i6L via @metrolosangeles 3 days ago
- Obama Motorcade to Travel Rimpau Blvd to Hancock Park larchmontbuzz.com/larchmont-vill… via @LarchmontBuzz 4 days ago
Category Archives: Annual Meeting
When: Saturday, October 20, 2012, at 10 a.m. Where: Korean Cultural Center, 5505 Wilshire (between Burnside & Dunsmuir) Free Parking: Behind Korean Cultural Center (access via Dunsmuir) Celebrating 29 years of service to the Miracle Mile! Light refreshments Discussion of … Continue reading
Following is a summary of the results from the MMRA’s 2010 survey of residents and members, conducted during November, 2010.
Please join us for the Miracle Mile Residential Association 2010 Annual meeting. We will be celebrating 27 Years of Service to the Miracle Mile.