MMRA Channel on YouTube
- Important Vote on Tom Bergin's Set for March 7, 2019 - mailchi.mp/miraclemilela/… https://t.co/xVnq9B8V1w 18 hours ago
- RT @KCET: In 1921, the stretch of #Wilshire Boulevard now known as the Miracle Mile was a 20-foot-wide dirt road, flanked by oil wells and… 2 weeks ago
- A new restaurant serving Jewish deli classics lands in Mid-Wilshire la.eater.com/2018/12/21/181… via @EaterLA 1 month ago
- L.A. raises speed limits on more than 100 miles of city streets latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 2 months ago
- L.A. approves new rules for Airbnb-type rentals after years of debate latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2009
On June 28th, 2008 our home was burglarized by south Los Angeles gang members. They had actually cased our home. Being broken into was bad enough but to know they’ve been watching our every move was even creepier.