Welcome to Miracle Mile neighborhood! We are excited to have you join our community. Miracle Mile is a wonderful place to live with so many great neighbors, historical architecture, and is walking distance to restaurants, museums and more.
The MMRA was established in 1983 and strives to preserve the quality of life in our neighborhood. The association has monthly board meetings and annual community meetings which are open to the public. We invite you to become a member ($25 annual fee) which will automatically sign you up for our newsletter.
Here are a few links you may find helpful:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Join your neighborhood association, become a member of MMRA!
- Miracle Mile is celebrating 100 years this year! We have postponed our big centennial celebration due to COVID but look forward to celebrating next year in early spring. Stay tuned, we will update via our newsletter. Join us and help plan the event! Email email@example.com
- Miracle Mile is in a HPOZ “Historical Preservation Overlay Zone” … before you remodel, or alter your historic home check out this link
- Miracle Mile has an active Neighborhood Watch Program with a block captain system. Click here for more information. *If your block doesn’t have a block captain, consider joining us and be one! All you need to do is keep a roster for your block. Click this link to find your block captain
- Miracle Mile is working to have all 55 blocks ready for any emergency or disaster – find out more here
Should you have any questions please contact us at newsletter@MiracleMileLA.com.
Welcome to the neighborhood!
Miracle Mile Residential Association