The Miracle Mile Residential Association [MMRA] is a multi-purpose community organization comprised of your neighbors, both homeowners and renters. We are interested in maintaining the quality of life, property values, security and positive image in the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles through careful monitoring of and input on land use, zoning and neighborhood concerns.
The MMRA stays current on these issues and then disseminates this information to the neighborhood residents. The MMRA is a volunteer organization. It is comprised of its members, Board Members and Officers. Each block is eligible to have at least one block representative who is a Board Member.
- Lights, camera, action! The Miracle Mile in Film
- A Perfect Storm, a message from Jim O’Sullivan
- May 2013 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- Miracle Mile Real Estate page created listing monthly sales
- OPINION: A Different Kind of Exit Poll
- April 2013 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- Miracle Mile Pet Watch launched – sign up and protect your pet
- Gone Hollywood; How the Hollywood Plan Threatens the Miracle Mile
- MMRA position on bike lanes on 6th Street
- March 2013 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- Check out the new Miracle Mile Restaurant Guide & Map
James O’Sullivan, President/Masselin (email@example.com)
Alice S. Cassidy, Vice President/Burnside (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Joe Steins, Treasurer and Recording Secretary/Sierra Bonita (email@example.com)
Len Wines, Communications/Sierra Bonita
Board meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month at the Berch Lounge, Westside Jewish Community Center, 5870 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036.
All are welcome.
MMRA boundaries are:
- Northern: Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastern: La Brea, from Wilshire to Olympic; Meadowbrook from Olympic to Edgewood Place.
- Southern: Edgewood Place (from Meadowbrook to Hauser); San Vicente (from Hauser to Fairfax)
- Western: Fairfax
You can also see the MMRA neighborhood area in an interactive Google Map.