Visit our HPOZ & RFA Info page for information about the Miracle Mile Reduced Floor Area District [RFA] and our efforts to create the Miracle Mile Historical Preservation Overlay Zone [HPOZ].
Visit our Subway Construction page to sign our online petition opposing Nighttime, Sunday, and Holiday Subway Construction.
The Miracle Mile Residential Association [MMRA] is a multi-purpose community organization composed of your neighbors, both homeowners and renters. We are interested in maintaining the quality of life, property values, security and positive image in the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles through careful monitoring of and input on land use, zoning and neighborhood concerns.
The MMRA stays current on these issues and then disseminates this information to the neighborhood residents. The MMRA is a volunteer organization. It is composed of its members, board members and officers.
- Preliminary Results of Miracle Mile Neighborhood Traffic Mitigation Plan
- Miracle Mile Demolition Ban Approved
- Govan Eyes Residential Area of Miracle Mile for Future LACMA Expansion
- Betrayal in the Council District 4 Race • One Person’s Opinion
- April 2015 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- How to Dress for the Oscars • by Greg Goldin
- March 2015 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- MMRA Board Endorses Miracle Mile HPOZ
- Another McMansion Underway in the Miracle Mile
- Pin the Tail on the Donkey (The CD 4 Council Election)
- Council District 4 Players Guide • a message from Jim O’Sullivan
- January 2015 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- LACMA’s Billion Dollar Debt (and Michael Govan’s Very Good Day) by Greg Goldin
- December 2014 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- November 2014 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- Preferential Parking Primer added to Resources tab
- “Nix Pix Museum” Says MMRA
- Proposed Ban on Single Family Home Demolitions Includes Miracle Mile
- MMRA Declares War on McMansions!
- LACMA: The Sky’s the Limit • Commentary by Greg Goldin
- Miracle Mile Spotlight on Small Businesses & Restaurants
- Why Can’t the Miracle Mile be More Like Beverly or 3rd Street…?
- Subway Construction Page: links and details on Purple Line Extension
- When the Miracle Mile was LAX: Aviation History of the Miracle Mile
- Lights, camera, action! The Miracle Mile in Film
James O’Sullivan, President/Masselin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alice S. Cassidy, Vice President/Burnside (email@example.com)
Joe Steins, Treasurer and Recording Secretary/Sierra Bonita (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ken Hixon, Vice President–Director of Communications/Genesee (email@example.com)
Board meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month at the Berch Lounge, Westside Jewish Community Center, 5870 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036.
All are welcome.
MMRA boundaries are:
- Northern: Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastern: La Brea, from Wilshire to Olympic; Meadowbrook from Olympic to Edgewood Place.
- Southern: Edgewood Place (from Meadowbrook to Hauser); San Vicente (from Hauser to Fairfax)
- Western: Fairfax
You can also see the MMRA neighborhood area in an interactive Google Map.