News coverage of our HPOZ community meeting on Sept. 19:
Park Labrea/Beverly Press:
Time travel at our Miracle Mile Historical Photo Collection
Stay in the loop – follow us on Facebook:
We’re on Twitter and YouTube, too:
The Miracle Mile Residential Association [MMRA] is a non-profit community organization composed of your neighbors, both homeowners and renters. We are dedicated to maintaining the quality of life in the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles through careful monitoring of development, safety, traffic and other important neighborhood concerns.
The MMRA stays current on these matters and then disseminates this information to the neighborhood residents. The MMRA is a volunteer organization. It is composed of its members, board members and officers.
- August 2015 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- The MMRA Channel on YouTube: The Billboard Wars ~ A Conversation with Dennis Hathaway
- The MMRA Channel on YouTube: Reforming the Baseline Mansionization Ordinance ~ A Conversation with Shelley Wagers
- July 2015 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- Man Dies in Officer Involved Shoot Near 8th and Sycamore
- June 2015 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- May 2015 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- Preliminary Results of Miracle Mile Neighborhood Traffic Mitigation Plan
- Miracle Mile Demolition Ban Approved
- Govan Eyes Residential Area of Miracle Mile for Future LACMA Expansion
- Betrayal in the Council District 4 Race • One Person’s Opinion
- April 2015 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- How to Dress for the Oscars • by Greg Goldin
- March 2015 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- MMRA Board Endorses Miracle Mile HPOZ
- Preferential Parking Primer
- Miracle Mile Spotlight on Small Businesses & Restaurants
- Why Can’t the Miracle Mile be More Like Beverly or 3rd Street…?
- When the Miracle Mile was LAX: Aviation History of the Miracle Mile
- Lights, camera, action! The Miracle Mile in Film
James O’Sullivan, President/Masselin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alice S. Cassidy, Vice President/Detroit (email@example.com)
Joe Steins, Treasurer and Recording Secretary/Sierra Bonita (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ken Hixon, Vice President–Director of Communications/Genesee (email@example.com)
Board meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month at the Berch Lounge, Westside Jewish Community Center, 5870 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036.
All are welcome.
Northern: Wilshire Blvd.
Eastern: La Brea Ave. (Wilshire to Olympic); Meadowbrook Ave. (Olympic to San Vicente).
Southern: San Vicente Blvd. (Fairfax to Meadowbrook); Olympic Blvd. (Meadowbrook to La Brea)