Visit our “Subway Construction” page to sign our online petition opposing Nighttime, Sunday, and Holiday Subway Construction.
The Miracle Mile Residential Association [MMRA] is a multi-purpose community organization composed of your neighbors, both homeowners and renters. We are interested in maintaining the quality of life, property values, security and positive image in the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles through careful monitoring of and input on land use, zoning and neighborhood concerns.
The MMRA stays current on these issues and then disseminates this information to the neighborhood residents. The MMRA is a volunteer organization. It is composed of its members, board members and officers.
The Miracle Mile Residential Association Presents
The Miracle Mile in Three Tenses: Past, Present, and Future
• A conversation with Ruth Wallach and Greg Goldin
- LACMA Wants to Bridge Wilshire with Revamped Museum Design
- July 2014 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- Angry Residents Confront Metro at Noise Mitigation Meeting
- June 2014 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- Miracle Mile Spotlight on Small Businesses & Restaurants
- Take the Mansionization–RFA–HPOZ Survey
- Mansionization Threatens Miracle • HPOZ Committee Formed
- “Shut up. We Are Busy” • 2003 vs. 2011 Infrastructure Report Card
- May 2o14 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- April 2014 Edition of the MMRA Newsletter
- Why Can’t the Miracle Mile be More Like Beverly or 3rd Street…?
- Subway Construction Page: links and details on Purple Line Extension
- MMRA 2013 Annual Poll Results
- When the Miracle Mile was LAX: Aviation History of the Miracle Mile
- Lights, camera, action! The Miracle Mile in Film
James O’Sullivan, President/Masselin (email@example.com)
Alice S. Cassidy, Vice President/Burnside (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Joe Steins, Treasurer and Recording Secretary/Sierra Bonita (email@example.com)
Ken Hixon, Vice President–Director of Communications/Genesee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Board meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month at the Berch Lounge, Westside Jewish Community Center, 5870 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036.
All are welcome.
MMRA boundaries are:
- Northern: Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastern: La Brea, from Wilshire to Olympic; Meadowbrook from Olympic to Edgewood Place.
- Southern: Edgewood Place (from Meadowbrook to Hauser); San Vicente (from Hauser to Fairfax)
- Western: Fairfax
You can also see the MMRA neighborhood area in an interactive Google Map.