MMRA Channel on YouTube
- Important Vote on Tom Bergin's Set for March 7, 2019 - mailchi.mp/miraclemilela/… https://t.co/xVnq9B8V1w 17 hours ago
- RT @KCET: In 1921, the stretch of #Wilshire Boulevard now known as the Miracle Mile was a 20-foot-wide dirt road, flanked by oil wells and… 2 weeks ago
- A new restaurant serving Jewish deli classics lands in Mid-Wilshire la.eater.com/2018/12/21/181… via @EaterLA 1 month ago
- L.A. raises speed limits on more than 100 miles of city streets latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 2 months ago
- L.A. approves new rules for Airbnb-type rentals after years of debate latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 2 months ago
Author Archives: Chris S
When: Saturday, October 20, 2012, at 10 a.m. Where: Korean Cultural Center, 5505 Wilshire (between Burnside & Dunsmuir) Free Parking: Behind Korean Cultural Center (access via Dunsmuir) Celebrating 29 years of service to the Miracle Mile! Light refreshments Discussion of … Continue reading
Following is a summary of the results from the MMRA’s 2010 survey of residents and members, conducted during November, 2010.
Please join us for the Miracle Mile Residential Association 2010 Annual meeting. We will be celebrating 27 Years of Service to the Miracle Mile.
On June 28th, 2008 our home was burglarized by south Los Angeles gang members. They had actually cased our home. Being broken into was bad enough but to know they’ve been watching our every move was even creepier.