MMRA Channel on YouTube
- To save potential landmarks, LA wants more notice of demolitions la.curbed.com/2020/1/27/2107… via @CurbedLA 3 hours ago
- Revised SB 50 could alter existing historic districts beverlypress.com/2020/01/revise… 4 days ago
- Save LACMA Announces Ballot Measure Effort - Larchmont Buzz - Hancock Park News 6 days ago
- Abatement work sparks confusion over LACMA demolition archpaper.com/2020/01/lacma-… 1 week ago
- Miracle Mile HPOZ on the Chopping Block -- SB 50: An Existential and Ironic Threat to the Miracle Mile HPOZ -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Author Archives: Chris S
When: Saturday, October 20, 2012, at 10 a.m. Where: Korean Cultural Center, 5505 Wilshire (between Burnside & Dunsmuir) Free Parking: Behind Korean Cultural Center (access via Dunsmuir) Celebrating 29 years of service to the Miracle Mile! Light refreshments Discussion of … Continue reading
Following is a summary of the results from the MMRA’s 2010 survey of residents and members, conducted during November, 2010.
Please join us for the Miracle Mile Residential Association 2010 Annual meeting. We will be celebrating 27 Years of Service to the Miracle Mile.
On June 28th, 2008 our home was burglarized by south Los Angeles gang members. They had actually cased our home. Being broken into was bad enough but to know they’ve been watching our every move was even creepier.