MMRA Channel on YouTube
- Wilshire Site Brings $312 Million | Los Angeles Business Journal labusinessjournal.com//news/2020/mar… 3 weeks ago
- Wilshire Blvd. Closure Update: Some Free Parking Added for District 78 PPD Permit Holders - Larchmont Buzz - Hancock Park News 4 weeks ago
- Beloved Bergin's remains the same. Whew! - goo.gl/alerts/fX6DE #GoogleAlerts 1 month ago
- California has thousands of old oil wells. How many are in your neighborhood? latimes.com/projects/calif… 1 month ago
- Annual Miracle Mile Community Meeting Cancelled - mailchi.mp/miraclemilela/… https://t.co/FFiZjZANBj 1 month ago
Author Archives: Chris S
When: Saturday, October 20, 2012, at 10 a.m. Where: Korean Cultural Center, 5505 Wilshire (between Burnside & Dunsmuir) Free Parking: Behind Korean Cultural Center (access via Dunsmuir) Celebrating 29 years of service to the Miracle Mile! Light refreshments Discussion of … Continue reading
Following is a summary of the results from the MMRA’s 2010 survey of residents and members, conducted during November, 2010.
Please join us for the Miracle Mile Residential Association 2010 Annual meeting. We will be celebrating 27 Years of Service to the Miracle Mile.
On June 28th, 2008 our home was burglarized by south Los Angeles gang members. They had actually cased our home. Being broken into was bad enough but to know they’ve been watching our every move was even creepier.