MMRA Channel on YouTube
- A great supporter of the MMRA: Prolific LA Developer Jerry Snyder Dies at Age 90 nbclosangeles.com/news/local/pro… 1 month ago
- Six renegade visions for LACMA. Protest group announces winners of design competition latimes.com/entertainment-… 2 months ago
- California needs 'an army of volunteers' for its coronavirus response, Newsom says latimes.com/california/sto… 2 months ago
- Op-Ed: Last chance to reconsider LACMA's bad plan for a new museum? latimes.com/opinion/story/… 2 months ago
- 'Porch pirate' burglars prey on homes getting deliveries amid coronavirus crisis latimes.com/california/sto… 2 months ago
Author Archives: Chris S
When: Saturday, October 20, 2012, at 10 a.m. Where: Korean Cultural Center, 5505 Wilshire (between Burnside & Dunsmuir) Free Parking: Behind Korean Cultural Center (access via Dunsmuir) Celebrating 29 years of service to the Miracle Mile! Light refreshments Discussion of … Continue reading
Following is a summary of the results from the MMRA’s 2010 survey of residents and members, conducted during November, 2010.
Please join us for the Miracle Mile Residential Association 2010 Annual meeting. We will be celebrating 27 Years of Service to the Miracle Mile.
On June 28th, 2008 our home was burglarized by south Los Angeles gang members. They had actually cased our home. Being broken into was bad enough but to know they’ve been watching our every move was even creepier.