MMRA Channel on YouTube
- Where’s the urban plan for L.A.’s biggest museum makeover in a decade? latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- Newly landmarked Tom Bergin’s is sold la.curbed.com/2019/7/10/2068… via @CurbedLA 1 week ago
- City of LA Emergency Management Department - Earthquake Preparedness Information nixle.us/B63A6 1 week ago
- An open letter to LACMA architect Peter Zumthor: Stop dissing L.A.’s art latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- Dance studios are the latest pushed out by L.A.'s skyrocketing real estate latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Annual Meeting
When: Saturday, October 20, 2012, at 10 a.m. Where: Korean Cultural Center, 5505 Wilshire (between Burnside & Dunsmuir) Free Parking: Behind Korean Cultural Center (access via Dunsmuir) Celebrating 29 years of service to the Miracle Mile! Light refreshments Discussion of … Continue reading
Following is a summary of the results from the MMRA’s 2010 survey of residents and members, conducted during November, 2010.
Please join us for the Miracle Mile Residential Association 2010 Annual meeting. We will be celebrating 27 Years of Service to the Miracle Mile.