MMRA Channel on YouTube
- An examination of LACMA debt. Can the museum afford its Peter Zumthor-designed building? latimes.com/entertainment-… 3 days ago
- Test Post miraclemilela.com/2020/02/13/tes… 1 week ago
- MCWCC Miracle Mile Cleanup Event a Big Success 1 week ago
- Govan’s Gambit: LACMA Doesn’t Have the Money to Build its New Museum! disq.us/t/3m2cpor 1 week ago
- Opponents Speaking Out as 639 S. La Brea Hotel/Apartment Project Scheduled for City Council PLUM Committee Tomorrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Annual Meeting
When: Saturday, October 20, 2012, at 10 a.m. Where: Korean Cultural Center, 5505 Wilshire (between Burnside & Dunsmuir) Free Parking: Behind Korean Cultural Center (access via Dunsmuir) Celebrating 29 years of service to the Miracle Mile! Light refreshments Discussion of … Continue reading
Following is a summary of the results from the MMRA’s 2010 survey of residents and members, conducted during November, 2010.
Please join us for the Miracle Mile Residential Association 2010 Annual meeting. We will be celebrating 27 Years of Service to the Miracle Mile.